Confessions, Realizations, Revelations, Declarations, Acknowledgments, Statements, Confirmations, Recognitions, Stories, Proclamations, Admissions, or just plain Utterance. Whatever you want to call it; this is a place for me to share thoughts my mind is dwelling on. I hope these will be a blessing to your life and to mine!







Sunday, October 31, 2010

I still believe...

I will praise the Lord with all my heart.
Great are your works; everyone who meditates on them is filled with joy.

Help me to remember your wonders.
Lord, you are gracious and compassionate.
You always provide and remember your covenant forever.

You have shown me the power of your works..

The works of your hands are faithful and just;
all of your precepts are trustworthy.

They are steadfast forever and ever, done in faithfulness and uprightness.

To you belongs eternal praise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment