Confessions, Realizations, Revelations, Declarations, Acknowledgments, Statements, Confirmations, Recognitions, Stories, Proclamations, Admissions, or just plain Utterance. Whatever you want to call it; this is a place for me to share thoughts my mind is dwelling on. I hope these will be a blessing to your life and to mine!







Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baptism

Today was amazing. Today was my wedding day with God. Him and I have been engaged for a quite a while, we've been off and on for even longer... but today was the day I made him the Lord of my life.

Strongholds = Gone

Lies from Satan = Forgotten

Sins = Forgiven

Me = Redeemed

All my doubt, guilt, and shame has been replaced with Joy and Love.

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." -- Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment